Thursday, May 24, 2007

School...yuck

I'm at the midterm time for my summer classes already, that means only three weeks left!! I did really well on my first exam for my night class. I also got an A- on an intro/conclusion assignment for my afternoon class so that's fabulous. I really love that professor, she's great.
Despite all that I still hate going to school in the summer. The other day John and I went to the park before I had to go to school and I felt so depressed when I had to leave. It was such a nice day and I was having fun! Yesterday we also went to the park and played tennis. It was fun but I kept hitting the ball into other people's courts so I felt kinda bad, but whatever. Friday we plan to go to Holland, hopefully today will help the water tempurature rise even more so we can swim without freezing. So that's my life right now. Oh, and there's work but nobody wants to hear about that.

No comments: