So the dinosaur worked out okay, it didn't get too big but certainly bigger than when it started.
My mom took me shopping yesterday for my birthday which was so much fun! We ate at Olga's and later I found a skirt for the weddings that I must attend in August and a shirt for everyday wear. She got a couple shirts for herself too. After that we sat in Panera Bread for about 45 minutes just talking. It was good to spend quality time with my mom again, I love her! Thanks mom!
John is working this morning but later we'll start some major cleaning up of the apartment so we can get most everything moved out by Saturday. Hopefully we can also enjoy going to a movie or something fun tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Shari,
That was so sweet! I had a great time just hanging out with you also. We will do it again soon.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment