Wednesday, July 11, 2007

John's life

Well not much is going on right now. I just got home from work to a house full of people (well more than normal anyway) but it is surprisingly quiet. Seth and Dad are out building the barn, Sarah is on the couch sleeping, and Debbie, Kendell, and Ashley just went outside. So here I sit and update about...well...nothing really.
The biggest news right now is that John bought a punching bag. So now he can punch at it after a hard days work. I don't think I ever put it on here but John got a new job at an insurance company. It's such a blessing too because not only is it more money it's good insurance for when we get married. So tomorrow is his last day at Target (lucky bum). The other bit of exciting news is that he's also going to attend Cornerstone instead of GVSU. He's doing an excellerated program so he'll be done in 18 months instead of two years. YAY!

No comments: