Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wedding plans

Things are going pretty well for me right now. The biggest problem I have is that my maid of honor told me she isn't going to be my maid of honor anymore.

Interesting...

So now I have some big decisions to make. I do have a couple options, I'm just trying to decide which is best.

Other than that John and I spent some time with Ej and Bridget the other night. It was lots of fun. We sat around the bon fire and John was blowing smoke rings with a stick that he put in the fire. It was very cool.

I also found an incredible wedding dress that will hopefully work. I'll have to try it on but that won't be for a long time yet. I'm trying to find bridesmaid dresses that I like also which is proving difficult. I think I'll buy a brides magazine.

I'm trying to find a place for the ceremony and reception. If you have any ideas that I haven't thought of let me know.

Person of the week: Lori - for always being so wonderful and amazing and encouraging.

Qutoe of the day: "Honey I want a baby." - Bridget
"Put it on the card." - Ej

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks, sis! :)