Well an update is LONG overdue! There are also some overdue birthdays...my cousin Kendell, brother-in-law Seth, and of course nephews Isaac and Luke who we will always love and remember.
School: Everything has been crazy busy for me the past couple weeks. It really sucks to not be motivated when you're in your last year of school. I feel like I can't get done fast enough. Plus I still have at least seven major projects or tests coming up after Thanksgiving break...AAGGHHH!
Work: I got a promotion! I really should've updated that one a while ago buuut...
Wedding: Bridget is now going to be my maid of honor and I am very excited about that. My parents and John and I looked at the Caledonia Sportsmen Club for the reception and we're seriously considering it. The rental isn't much and then catering shouldn't be too bad if we go with someone we know and I think we can get off pretty cheap going that way. We still want to check out Centennial Country Club but it's a lot of money. Besides, the club has a great veiw and if we get enough white lights to string around we can create a really great ambiance. And the big moose head will go great with my colors! :P
Person of the week: MOM! Congrats on starting your very own blog! Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment