I've been feeling kind of low lately. I'm not really sure why. Right now it seems that all I want is to be done with school and start lots of preparations on my wedding. But alas, I MUST finish school. My internship is going well so far, of course, there's not much that I have to do for it so far either. I am however working on the website that we're hoping to launch soon so that is quite fun for me.
For fun activities I recently rediscovered the old school Super Nintendo system. John and I are in a rousing game of Donkey Kong and it's going quite well. That's been most of our entertainment lately. We, well John, also bought the first season of the Dukes of Hazard but we're missing a disc so we need to take that back and get a new one.
There's nothing new at work right now, a few things that are annoying as always but there are more things that are fun so that's good. There's nothing new with wedding plans either, darn school. Oh well. Such is life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment