I don't know how many of you saw the "hey baby" post but I just want to say (for those who saw it and may be curious) that John and I were testing out our new external hard drive feature so I just posted something quick and easy to see how it worked. And I'm glad to say it worked well.
So in real news...John and I got our church booked. We will be having the wedding at the Caledonia CRC. And we also booked a photographer. I'm glad we have three of the major things out of the way. Next I'll be working on finding dresses, invitations, flowers and a DJ.
The pace of school is starting to pick up just a little but I'm doing well as far as I know. I've only had one exam and two major quizzes from all three classes combined. I filmed a video with a partner for my film class a couple weeks ago and just got the tape back. I'm going to try and put it on the external hard drive so you can all see it! I should be getting my grade Thursday though so we'll see how that goes but I think we did good.
That's all folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment