Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A honeymoon on the rocks please

Well I suppose there's a lot to update on but we all know the biggest thing. I GOT MARRIED!! I am now officially (but not legally yet) Shari Harris. How exciting. As far as I know everything went really well during the ceremony. The only snag was that I almost tripped going up the stairs to say our vows. But apparently not many people noticed. I don't personally have any pictures on my camera but I poached this one from Sarah's blog...oh what would I do without Sarah's blog?
*CAUTION*
- The next part is cheesy, proceed at own risk -
- I'm so happy to finally be married to the man of my dreams. He is wonderful to me and I love him with everything inside of me. It was great to spend a whole week with him nonstop, I mean, we didn't leave each other's side for more than 5 minutes the whole trip (minus bathroom stops). I never thought that I could be this happy or this in love with someone. It is amazing! -
The honeymoon was wonderful. The drive took us through the mountains almost the whole way before arriving at Myrtle Beach where we had a room with an ocean view. We saw Le Grande Cirque and even got to be a part of the show. We also went to Ripley's aquarium and Ripley's Believe it or Not. We saw The Dark Knight at the IMAX, went mini golfing in a castle, went to a place called MagiQuest and spent most of our time at Broadway at the Beach. We collected a lot of shells on the beach outside our hotel and even found 3 shark's teeth! We went to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville and had the best margaritas ever! And on the way back we bought a Wii! We had such a wonderful time. Did I mention how happy I am?
Pictures of the honeymoon to come later...

No comments: