Here are the rules:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
John and I had only known each other about a month and a half here. His mom had two extra tickets to the Griffens game through her work and they were box seats. John and I were fortunate enough to be able to go and this was also the night we made our relationship "official." In the picture we are filling up on the good food.
I tag:
1. Mom B.
2. Lori B.
3. Carolyn B.
4. Aunt Dee (yes, this means you must create a blog!)
1 comment:
Shari,
I would love to continue "Tag." But I don't think that there are 4 people who read my blog:) except you girls---and the fact that I rarely post:)
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment