Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PA - Day 2

It's our second day here in PA. It's cloudier today than yesterday but still so beautiful. So I typed up this whole entry and then the computer did something funny when I tried to post it so here I am typing it all again. Hopefully it works this time! Yesterday after John got back from class we went to Chili's for dinner and out to Wal-mart, gross, but we needed food for the room. When we got back we went to the weight room where I ran/walked about 1.5 miles on the treadmill and John lifted, ran and biked. I think I might go back there later and run again but also try out some other equipment. After that we went to the bar and got a drink which we took down to the pool area and sat in the hottub for a while. It was a nice, relaxing evening.

Today when John gets out of class we're going to Hershey for the evening to check out some chocolate! Yum....

2 comments:

Moments Like This said...

your post worked this time! HA!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm----Chocolate!!!
Glad you are having a good time.
Love,
Mom