Monday, October 31, 2011

Pulled Pork

I found this great pulled pork recipe online the other day. Unfortunately, I don't remember where otherwise I would provide a link. The recipe is fairly simple, just a bit of chopping and cutting at first. Note: I'm giving the recipe as I did it, however, I doubled the first three ingredients from the original recipe and forgot to double the last three. You may want to try it the correct way first but the way I made it tasted just fine.

Ingredients:
1 3lb. pork tenderloin
2 cups barbeque sauce
1 large onion, chopped
2 - 2 1/2 tsp. minced garlic (or 2 cloves of minced garlic)
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp salt

Directions:

Cut pork into slices about 1 inch thick and chop onion.



Add all ingredients to the crock pot.



Cook on high for 4 hours.
When done, shred pork with two forks in crock pot to make sure it soaks up the juices really well.



Place on bun (or eat it plain) and enjoy!







No comments: