Well recently I've finished moving home and John is at Seth and Sarah's. It's hard but it's working out. Yesterday we had the Fourth of July celebration in Caledonia. It was fun. I worked in the morning but everyone else (even John) walked/rode in the parade. After that we took some family pictures. Then we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for my grandpa's 80th birthday! We ate some amazing food, and grandma's cake never disappoints. Later we went to the fireworks where John and I sat with Dan, Melissa, and Theo. And some crazy guy kept screaming after each firework...the scream was like a hick though, imagine Ricky Bobby. It got to be semi-entertaining though when another started mocking him...really well too.
Today, John and I went to church and then to Jimmy John's for lunch. I had never been there but it was really good! Then we headed to Holland with a bunch of people from church. The water was 54 degrees though so John was of course the only one crazy enough to jump in. The wind got pretty cold too so we eventually packed it up and left. When we got back John and I saw Ratatouille. It is so cute and funny! I love it! Then we stopped at Big Boy for some dinner but it wasn't that great...at least it was food. Now, he's taking a shower to get the sand off him and I'm patiently waiting and typing this entry.
Wow, this was kinda long. Well I hope you enjoyed the update since it doesn't happen very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoyed it! :)
Post a Comment