Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Binder, family, and 300!

So it's been a while since I've updated...sorry. This past weekend was really amazing. Saturday John and I attended the Finkbeiner family reunion with family from all over the country. That was pretty fun even though I had to show up late. The food was delicious and it was nice to meet family I've never met before.
Sunday, John and I went to Binder Park Zoo. That was a blast! (aside from getting lost on the way there). We fed the giraffes which was really cool and we saw wolves and cheetahs and snow leapords and monkeys and zebras and lots of other cool animals. It was so much fun. We also ate lunch at Don Pablos and their food is amazing! Once we got home we sat near a bon fire at mom and dad's house with a couple people from the reunion and ate pizza and talked. It was such a great weekend. Too bad Monday had to come.
Yesterday, John bought the movie 300! We watched it last night and even though it was better seeing it on the IMAX, it was still amazing on the small screen. I love it!

No comments: