Yup, that's right, apparently I'm boring. Well Sarah thinks so anyway. I guess I don't update a lot but it's just cause I don't normally have anything to update about. But here it goes...
Dean and Michelle's wedding went pretty well. The stuff that John and I didn't like was that the pastor never said "you may kiss the bride." I mean come on...that's the most fun part of the ceremony! He also went on and on about Fiddler on the Roof. Michelle looked so beautiful though and it was nice to be there to support friends who I've known from the start of their relationship. The reception was nice but we didn't stay for the dancing because it was already getting late and we were in Hudsonville. However, the best man speech was hilarious and the whole time Dean wore a ball and chain around his ankle.
John and I finally finished our pre-engagement counseling with Dan and Melissa. It was really nice to go through and we are excited for the marriage counseling. No word on when that's coming though. I suppose he SHOULD propose first ;)
John also started school this past Thursday and he said he loves it. I'm glad too cause it's the same people for 18 months! I start school on Tuesday and I'm in the home stretch of my education. I can see the end! Well I guess that's all for now...here a few pictures from the two weddings we attended, enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment