Well school has started and things are going fine. I feel kinda frustrated and overwhelmed sometimes but for the most part things are good. Trigonometry is kicking my butt most days. But it's only because the teacher sucks and it sounds like a lot of people are lost. We went over almost 15 questions off the homework today 'cause people didn't get it! So it's good to know I'm not the only one. Journalism is also kinda rough 'cause the professor grades really hard. If I pull out with a B I'll consider myself lucky. Education is stupid, well the class is anyway. It's a lot of busy work and stupid service learning stuff but I like the professor and my classmates. Finally, my communications class is the greatest! We get to watch movies every class period. Last night we watched Charlie Chaplain in The Kid and Buster Keaton in Steamboat Billy Jr. They were silent films of course but very humerous.
John bought The Office season three and we watched one whole disc plus a couple already. They are so funny! He also bought a bunch of food from the Fresh Market the other day and made a fabulous dinner last night. Chicken with noodles, tomatoes, peppers, garlic and some other stuff too. We had some tasty bread on the side and Cubby kept begging us for some. He did get a dropped noodle out of it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment