Monday, September 17, 2007

Skillet rocks my face off!

John and I went to the Skillet concert last week Monday and it was awesome! John Cooper was hilarious on stage saying things like "I hope you go home without your face tonight...cause it got rocked off." It was amazing to say the least. They were there with Toby Mac who I thought was pretty good cause I enjoyed the dancing but John didn't like it so much. But we didn't even get to see it all cause we went back stage to meet Skillet. That was also amazing to say the least. We didn't meet the whole band, just Ben and John but it was a lot of fun and we got to talk with them for about an hour and learned some very interesting things about them. After John went to bed Ben prayed with us all before we left. That was very cool, I mean how many people can say they not only met but also prayed with a rock band? Very cool. Well here are a few pictures from that night. Andy in the car after the concert...I realized I hadn't gotten a picture of him and we wouldn't remember that he was there if I didn't
Skillet on stage...the pictures showed up bigger before.
This is Dan, Melissa, David, and John right after Skillet performed...yes, it was pouring.
This is John and I with John Cooper and Ben Kasica is in the background...I love this picture.

No comments: