So at the beginning of each month I think to myself that I'll post more than just three or four times. Then before I know it the month is over and I only have a few posts. Oh well, such is the way of a college student.
I'm trying to get an intership at J-Ad Graphics right now. Hopefully that works out for me. If it doesn't then I'm going to have to do a big project in order to graduate. Lord PLEASE let it work out!
John and I are going to see Enchanted tonight. We really need some good, quality time together. These past few weeks have been very stressful with school and I've been on auto-pilot, just going through the motions. Now most of the major things are done and I can relax a little bit. I'm so glad this is my last year and I can't wait to start doing things that I've always wanted to do. Maybe some community theatre or maybe I'll take up cooking, John would like that. :P I would also like to read more (well, more than just textbooks).
John and I took G-ma Finkbeiner out for dinner a few weeks ago and it was very fun. That's another thing I would like to do more of, spending time with friends and family that I don't get to see very often. Hmm...I'll have to make a sticky note of all the people I should call.
The other major thing I'm working on is of course Sarah's baby shower! I'm glad it's almost here, it'll be great fun, we made sure of it. *GASP* I have to wrap the gift! If I were at home I would now be running downstairs and doing that but I'm still at school (no worries, class let out early). Alright, I guess that's all for the next few weeks til I get around to posting again. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment