Yes honey, the festival of lights was fun and dinner was also great (well, bittersweet might be a better way to put it). This week will also be full of fun with friends and work also but we can't have fun unless we work, cause fun usually costs money.
So the festival of lights was really great. There were a couple times when I teared up because this one part was really powerful. Everyone was onstage and there were three guys (possibly the three wisemen, I'm not sure) who were dressed in colorful costumes and they each had a long robe that three or four other cast members held. As the choir finished the final "Amen" of Angus Dei they lifted the robes and then everyone bowed to the baby Jesus. It was really amazing and a great reminder of how powerful and awesome Jesus really is. After that John and I went to BW3 with Ej and Bridget. It was great fun after a rocky start. Bridget found out her Grandma died so she had a hard time at first but we ended up really enjoying ourselves. And on that note I would like to ask everyone to pray for her and her family during this difficult time.
In other news, I may have an internship with Gary and Kingsway Community Church/Reach the Nations Ministry. I'm really excited about this opportunity and I hope it all works out.
Coming up, John and I plan to go to Dan and Melissa's for some fellowship and hopefully a good dinner on Tuesday. We're also planning on some dinner and maybe iceskating Wednesday with Ej and Bridget again. And Friday, more fun that I'm very excited about. And maybe even a new baby by then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let's not get the hopes too high on that baby thing. We don't want too many disappointed people when the baby doesn't come by then. But, yeah, that would be pretty cool!
Post a Comment