Friday, January 4, 2008

A random assortment of updates



Well I guess I slacked a little bit here and I'm really sorry honey! But HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! Of course I didn't completely forget, we did celebrate it on the day of but I just didn't post anything about it. I'm not as good with birthdays as Sarah is. Oh well. However, I do get to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-MA F!

This picture is of us with John Cooper from Skillet. Not only do I LOVE this photo but there aren't any good ones of him by himself on my computer.

New Year's eve was great! John and I went to Ej and Bridget's apartment and we had a great time. Even though we got there a little late because I had to work and the roads were bad we still had a good time.

Also, I'm starting my internship with Reach the Nations and Kingsway on January 14. I'm very excited about this. It's a great way to combine my two passions, Christ and writing. Can you believe I graduate in less than four months!?! How crazy is that? Real world here I come! Eek! Speaking of school, I made the Dean's List this past semester. I was pretty excited about that because it was one crazy and very hard semester to say the least (the very least).

Wedding Plans: Things are going slowly right now but will soon be picking up. I'm really going to start working on finding a reception hall and a church that we like and then I can sort of forget about things until after school is done in April. OH! And the date has possibly changed. I'll keep you posted. Till next time...

3 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats on the Dean's List!

God Is The Greatest said...

congrats on making the Dean's List. When will the date be. I hope it will be sooner lol.

Cheryl said...

Yes, Shari---congrats on the Dean's list. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!!
Love,
Mom