Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Ramblings

I'm feeling very in love right now while listening to this song. I can close my eyes and just dream. I love it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7tUAXZVTw&feature=related
A little cheesy I know, but I've always loved this kind of stuff.

Yesterday my mom and I picked out the flowers for my wedding! It was a little difficult because I didn't really know what I wanted...well, I did but there were so many different ways to do it that it was a bit overwhelming. But I figured it out and I think it'll be really pretty.

Today John and I are going to work on our house some more. We'll be working all weekend actually since I don't have to work at Target. Speaking of work...I really need prayer right now for a promotion that I'm going for. It's a clerical position so I would be doing something that's closer to what I really want to do, even though it's still at Target. But I've heard that quite a few people have applied for it so I would really appreciate ya'll praying. It's something that I really desire to do and it would be so much better than what I'm doing now AND it would be a raise. So please pray.

"I tried to walk into Target, but I missed." - Mitch Hedberg

Oxymoron of the Day: Today at work, I was putting out the clothes that came in on the truck. In the girls department both swimsuits and winter coats came in. Winter?! Yuck!

Joke of the Day: "I think they could take sesame seeds off the market, and I wouldn’t even care. I can’t imagine five years from now saying, “Damn, remember sesame seeds? What happened? All the buns are blank!” They’re gonna have to change that McDonald’s song, “Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a … bun.” How does a sesame seed stick to a bun? Thats magical! There’s got to be some sesame seed glue out there! Either that or they’re adhesive on one side. Take the sesame seed out, remove the backing, place it on the bun. Now your bun will look spectacular! What does a sesame seed grow into? I dunno, we never give them a chance. What is a ses-a-me? It's a street. It's a way to open shit." - Mitch Hedberg

No comments: