Joke of the Day: I bought a house, it's a two-bedroom house. But I think it's up to me how many bedrooms there are, don't you? Forget you, real estate lady, this bedroom has an oven in it. This bedroom has a lot of people sitting around watching TV. This bedroom is over in that guy's house. "Sir, you've got one of my bedrooms, are you aware? Don't decorate it." - Mitch Hedberg
I should be in bed right now but I'm not. I worked for a good chunk of the day today and then went to the house. John grilled some chicken for us which was good. Then we sat in our basement and watched Finding Nemo. John hooked up some surround sound which made it even better. I'm very much enjoying owning a home and putting lots of work into it but it's hard not being able to live there for another THREE MONTHS!! I guess I'll manage.
Mom and I will meet with a cake lady today. I'm very excited about getting everything done. I really just want the day to be here already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment