Today I ran the Harvest Hustle in Lowell. And it poured! My shoes aren't even a year old yet but I had a puddle in the bottom of both by the time I was finished. I certainly didn't want to buy new shoes, but I just wasn't sure what to do. I've heard of other people washing and drying their shoes in the machine but I was skeptical. Until I came across this Web site! It worked wonders, and in about an hour I had completely dry tennis shoes!
Instructions:
1. Open the dryer
2. Put your shoes (still laced) in the dryer, but keep part of the laces out.
3. Shut the door on the laces.
4. Tie a bow with the laces on the outside of the dryer.
5. Set dryer on low and run for about an hour.
6. Remove from dryer and enjoy your warm shoes! And in Michigan in October, you know how great that feels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment