Thursday, October 18, 2012

Encourage a new mom

I saw a pin on Pinterest recently and I absolutely loved it! In fact, I cried a little thinking about the wonderful things that we as women and moms can do to be an encouragement to one another. Now, some of these things I will never be able to do (like paint toe nails...yuck!). But there are many feasible suggestions on this wonderful list of 100 Ways to Encourage a New Mom!

Five things I will try to do for my friend who is going to be a new mom soon:

1. Help with cleaning her house (this encompasses several suggestions)
2. Bring chocolate
3. Be honest about how hard motherhood can be
4. Bring a meal
5. Send a special prayer, encouragement, or blessing to the baby via snail mail.

1 comment:

Moments Like This said...

This is a great idea!! I know all the helpful advice, encouragement, and housework help I got was a huge blessing!!