I think I'm going to try to start blogging again. We'll see how it goes this year. Two years ago I tried to blog about recipes that I had been trying. I think that's where I'll start again. I love trying new recipes and want to attempt to make a new one each week (on average). When I do, I'll post about it here. Hopefully I'll find a few winners! I'll also post some of my favorite recipes so that you can have them too! :)
So to play a little bit of catch up since my last post (yikes!), Janessa Jean was born on August 8, 2013! She arrived at 8:22 a.m. and weighed 8 lbs 3 oz. I love that the number 8 appears so often in her stats. Biblically, eight is the number of new beginnings. I just love that! I've also started planning her first birthday party. I know, I know, it's early. But I get so excited and I love planning parties (maybe that's what I should have done for a career).
JJ will be turning 3 this year! Time is flying by but it's exciting to watch him grow and learn. He loves to help out with Janessa and can almost always make her laugh and calm her down when she's crying. Overall, he's a wonderful big brother and we're so proud of him! He knows most of the alphabet (he still gets hung up on "L M N O P"), can count to 10 and is working on making it to 20, and can identify several shapes.
Hopefully I keep up with this blog this year. If you're reading this, hold me accountable, will you?
Enjoy your day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment