Monday, August 13, 2007

"It's wedding season baby!"

So John and I went to Ej and Bridget's wedding on Saturday and it was so gorgeous! It was held at Calvary in a smaller chapel. There weren't too many people there but it was so much fun. Ej and Bridget both cried and in turn John and I did too. The maid of honor dropped a flower and a couple of the bridesmaids laughed. Bridget also couldn't get Ej's ring on because his fingers had swelled up. The pastor actually stopped talking and asked if she needed help...it was hilarious! I guess in the car on the way to the reception his finger turned purple. Funny stuff.

The reception was at the Lincoln Country Club. It was a really nice place. The tables were set up with a white table cloth and a smaller navy blue one over top. There was a candle set inside a beautiful vase with a silver ribbon around it as the centerpieces. Everyone also got a candybar but the wrapping had two hearts and their names on it with the date. On the back there were facts about where they met and when he proposed. It was really cute. The food was amazing and we had a lot of fun dancing.



QUOTE OF THE EVENING: "That piggy went all the way home!" - Ej



John and I have another wedding this Saturday for Dean and Michelle, a couple of college friends. I'm sure we'll have a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i get what that joke was about, SOMEBODY had the weirdest laugh attack.....hmmmm...*weird!* anyways that's so ncie you posted my wedding!! Shari i miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Also i didn't know that all that was going on at the wedding with my bridesmaids giggling!