Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chirstmas Presents!!

Well, I just got done with my Christmas shopping and I am VERY excited about the things I got! Now I just have to wrap them and I'll be all ready for Christmas.

Finals are finally done and I'm so happy! I just don't know what I'll do with all my free time. Spend time with John of course! Probably get together with people that I haven't seen in ages. I'd also like to watch all six seasons of I Love Lucy from beginning to end if possible but that might have to wait until I'm entirely done with school.

Well I really don't lead that exciting of a life. So I'll just end here (sorry it's not more interesting).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree. The festival of lights was nice, and dinner with EJ and Bridget after was a lot of fun. Ice skating at Rosa Parks circle would have been better if the skates were sharp, but dinner at Adobe afterward was delicious. I look forward to all the interesting:-) dinners and time with you and friends over break. I Love You.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.