Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Registration

Wedding planning is going well. John and I just got registered at Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. We certainly need to get more though, we don't have nearly enough things on there. As the wedding draws closer I get more and more excited. I can't wait till school is done so that I can focus completely on my wedding in my spare time.

We went to a wedding the other weekend where John was the best man. It was a lot of fun and we got some great ideas for our wedding. We are also going to another wedding on April 19 which I think will be way over the top (they're having an open bar!). There is no way we can do anything as nice as the weddings we are going to right now but ours will be fun. And we really don't need to spend 20 grand on our wedding, I want to save some money if we can and get a nice place to live and start saving for a house.

John and I are also trying to find a nice place to live. We really just want to get our names on some lists so that we'll have a better chance of having a place to live that one of us can move into before the actual wedding. I'm very excited about all of this and to think our wedding is less than seven months away!

No comments: