So it must have been national "bring your naughty, screaming, out-of-control child to Target" day. It was absolutely awful! There was one kid who was screaming at the top of his lungs in the highest pitch I've ever heard and the mom just kept shushing him. I couldn't believe it. Okay, maybe you don't believe in spanking or using a little bit of force on your child but obviously the shushing isn't working, so let's try something else, shall we?! So finally, after giving me a headache, they leave. Well just a couple minutes after that I can hear a kid screaming from the other side of the store. Seriously, if your child can't behave take them to the bathroom, take them to the car, take them to the park for all I care but just get them out of the store! How rude to bother other customers and the employees all over the store just because you can't control your own child. Now obviously I've never had a child, but I can't imagine putting up with that kind of behavior for so long. My kids will be in serious trouble if they ever come close to acting the way some of these kids do. All right, I'm done with that rant, thanks for listening.
Other than that, school is coming to a close and I need to get a job! I'm going to start applying anywhere and everywhere. Well, maybe not quite that much but I'm going to apply a lot of places. So if you know of any openings anywhere please let me know. I also want to say that I am very proud of my final project for my film/video class. I did this video all on my own for the most part. Sarah helped me notice some things that were going to be problematic during filming so that was nice. But as far as actually working the camera and editing, that was all me. If you want to see the final product Sarah is going to burn it onto a DVD so anyone can see it if they want.
I guess that's all for now, I'll update more about wedding plans and fun things like that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shari,
Or.....they come in the store with an open bag of M&M's and Mom allows them to touch everything with their chocolatey hands. When I politely (in my most professional and sweetest voice) ask them to stop, Mom plows them over, knocking the youngest one down to leave the store--"because that lady doesn't let us touch." Goodness, would she rather I"d screamed at them!?! What is she going to do when they are 16 yrs old!?! Oh, and the older daughter (about 8 or 9)gave me the dirtiest look all the way out the door. I don't get it. Do these parents have any idea what they are doing to their children--setting them up for a huge fall sometime in life.
Well that's my soapbox for now!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment