Monday, June 30, 2008

Fri, Sat, Sun.

This past weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night John and I went to marriage counseling with my cousins Kyle and Charity. It was really good to talk with them and discuss things that we probably wouldn't normally. It was an added bonus to be able to play with Noah a little bit. He has such a personality and is a lot of fun. He kept pointing to me and John and was trying to say John's name, which came out more like 'on.' It was very cute.








On Saturday I had to work in the morning and missed the parade but I had a really great time that evening. John picked me up from work and then we ate dinner with my family. John and I also helped Lori dip strawberries in chocolate which was fun and delicious! That night we went to the fireworks and Seth and Sarah brought Peter along. He was so fascinated with the lights that the loud booms didn't even scare him.

On Sunday after church we ate taco's at mom and dad's and they were fabulous as always. Then we watched a bit of Enchanted. Later John grilled some bratwurst and I cooked some zucchini and summer squash and we ate dinner with Ej and Bridget. We also rented Semi-Pro starring Will Ferrell...SO FUNNY! That movie was hilarious!

Quote of the Day: "Everybody panic!" - Jackie Moon

Update: We didn't close on our house yet but we should on Thursday...I hope.

No comments: