Saturday, June 7, 2008

Up Side Down

On the down side: Last night's storm ripped through John's mom's yard and broke a power pole in two places and placed a tree branch across the road.
On the up side: Our new house went untouched.

On the down side: We're going to be spending lots of money in the next few weeks/months.
On the up side: We close on our new house on Wednesday.

On the down side: I am still working at Target.
On the up side: I got a call for an interview.

On the down side: It's incredibly HOT today.
On the up side: It is finally sunny for the whole day.

On the down side: I have to work Sunday through Wednesday.
On the up side: John and I leave for Alabama on Thursday.

On the down side: It's supposed to storm again this week.
On the up side: We're getting our engagement pictures taken on Tuesday (the one day it's not supposed to storm).

On the down side: A doctor prescribed me an antibiotic and apparently mistook me for a horse because those things are HUGE.
On the up side: I'm almost done with them and I feel 100% better.

On the down side: I still haven't officially graduated yet.
On the up side: They're working on it, my advisor is helping me and I should know by Friday.

On the down side: My wedding feels like it's still so far away.
On the up side: John's mom said she could get our invitations printed for like $10.

On the down side: Nope, sorry, there is no down side here.
On the up side: John and I looked at tuxedos today and we're going to match so perfectly!

No comments: