I finally graduated! I arrived in Alabama and called my mom who told me that I had gotten my diploma in the mail. It was pretty much one of the best days of my life...well that's a little dramatic but it was great!
I'm still missing Alabama, a lot. I miss being able to walk outside and have people sitting around and talking. I miss the nice breeze, the sun and the water. I even miss running away from Chloe who was always trying to bite my shoes. Getting back to work was pretty hard and it's hard to stay focused. I'm constantly reminded of what I left behind when I came home. I reach to play with my ring but it's not there and then I think of Hannah. I think John said it best when he said that he feels homesick even though he's at home. As the days drag on it does get easier but I've never felt so at home at a place that wasn't in G-Raps. Well, I guess that's all for now. I'm just really missing some of the greatest and funniest people I've ever known. Love ya'll.
Person of the Day: Hannah - for being able to make me smile even though she's thousands of miles away. Thanks little sis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment