Friday, August 1, 2008

Interview

I have an interview for that promotion on Monday at 4:30. If everyone could please pray from now till then...not the whole time, just once a day is fine. But seriously, I really have a desire to be in this position and I would greatly appreciate all the help and prayer I can get.

In other news: The house is almost done! We'll finish the bathroom this weekend and then it's pretty much just odds and ends that will have to be done. I'll post some "after" pics once I take them.

Wedding plans are going pretty well. I need to finalize things with my cake person and I'm hoping the invitations will come in soon. After that it's gonna be all the little stuff tofigure out. I'm very excited!

Joke of the Day: "Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me
when I was younger." Every picture is of you when you were younger. "
Here's a picture of me when I'm older." Where'd you get that camera man? - Mitch Hedberg

No comments: