Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures!


The loft, repainted

The game cuppard, we took the short doors off

The kitchen, repainted cuppards and new hardware

A new light fixture, a source of unecessary frustration which led to John falling down the stairs :(

The small bedroom, repainted

The small bedroom again

The master bedroom

The ceiling fan in the kitchen, another source of unecessary frustration

The living room

The living room
The bathroom, repainted
The bathroom, more lights
The bathroom, no cuppards sticking out
The bathroom, John and Dan put in ceramic tile! It's my favorite room.

Quote of the Day: "Are you familiar with the country of Japan?" - Some random guest at Target to me
Joke of the Day: "I saw a girl with a flower, she was plucking off the petals. She was saying, 'he loves me, he loves me not'. It's a good thing flowers can't talk. What would it say? 'Damn that hurts! Damn, that hurts as well! Dammit, leave me alone! I'm no longer pretty. And he loves you not. I could have told you I have an even number of petals!" - MH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari,
Great pics of the house!! What's a "cuppard?" Ah cuppard/cupboard--what's the difference? .....Ones not in the dictionary:)
Love,
Mom