My sister Sarah tagged me for this "award" on her blog, Moments Like This. I thought it would be fun. You can find the rules there and participate if you want. I'm skipping the tagging portion because I don't have anyone that I know who updates their blog (except Sarah). But if you've come across this and want to do it, feel free!
Seven things most people don't know about me:
1. I would really, really, REALLY prefer to be a stay-at-home mom than a work-at-home mom. While I enjoy making my own money, it's way too stressful and I don't think that it's really what God has called me to do.
2. I only consider three people in my life (besides family members, Claudia, you're included in family) to be true friends. One of them doesn't even live in Michigan which leaves me with only two truly accessible friends.
3. While I know I would miss my family like crazy, I would love to move to a place that doesn't get much, if any, snow.
4. I think it's really neat when married couples renew their vows and I would love to do that someday. John doesn't want to so I may never get my chance. But I have time to work on him. ;)
5. I love lists. If I can make a list, I will.
6. While I have read a lot of the Bible, I honestly don't know if I've ever read the whole thing. I'm trying to read it all this year. I won't be sticking to a schedule because life is too busy right now, but I'm trying really hard to get through it by the end of the year.
7. I love running races but hate training. Therefore, I don't train. I'm not in it to win or get a prize. I just want to feel a sense of accomplishment. Even if I don't run the whole thing, it feels great to cross that finish line!
I hope you all enjoyed these little tidbits of my life that I don't usually talk about. If you write your own blog post about yourself, please comment and let me know. I'd love to learn more about you too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment